Inovation3 World Grand Prix T-Shirt
Our newest T pays homage to the show "Speed Racer " or "Mach GO GO GO " a Japanese media franchise about automobile racing. Mach GoGoGo was originally serialized in print in Shueisha's 1966 Shōnen Book. It was released in tankōbon book form by Sun Wide Comics, and later re-released in Japan by Fusosha. Adapted into anime by Tatsunoko Productions, its 52 episodes aired on Fuji TV from April 1967 to March 1968. The anime was later re-broadcast on Tokyo MX from July 1 to September 25, 2008.
With a crisp splash of neon hues and 3M details and a location so you know "Home is where the Heart is ". No matter where you go, you're a champion.
- 4.3 oz./yd2, 100% combed ring-spun cotton, 30 singles
- Heather Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Ash Grey is 99% ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- 100% cotton thread on color White
- shoulder-to-shoulder tape and 7/8” seamed collar
- 1” double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- double-satin razor label
- transitioning to sideseam in 2019