Hundredth Acre - Petrichor ( the smell after the rain )
- The enchanting aroma of summer rainfall in the forest, blending moss, amber, sage and more to replicate the mystical scent known as Petrichor.
- 100% natural, clean-burning soy wax from soybeans grown in the USA.
- Small batch. Hand poured in Laguna Beach.
- Espresso gloss recyclable glass container.
- Approximately 50 hour burn time.
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil, never tested on animals.
- Lead and zinc-free cotton and paper wick.
- Wooden label.
- Candle cover hand cut from vintage literature books purchased at the Laguna Beach Library used bookstore. Proceeds help fund local children's reading programs.
- Reusable cloth bag.
- 100% recycled cardboard gift box.